I promised daytime looks, but I didn’t say anything about not doing dark ones either hehe. I have been thinking about this makeup look since Saturday…The only way to get it out of my mind, was to just do it 🙂
I combined the dark blue and the green from the Sleek Ultra Mattes Darks palette in one look, and did pre- and post- glitter photos.
So, here is the pre-version:
Although, I did like this as it was, I felt like it was a bit too matte, and decided to add some glitter => post-glitter:
The sparkles made this so much better, don’t you think?
List of products used:
- Essence I love stage e/s base
- Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 Darks palette
- Max Factor black kohl pencil
- Catrice Glamour Doll volume mascara
- Barry M glitter liner (green)