Burnt orange to be more specific 😉
Now this pigment from Barry M I have used before, dry. It is absolutely gorgeous, and I always look forward to using it again. It has a darkish orange shade, I guess that’s the reason they called it Burnt Orange, and it has small chunks of glitter…which makes it a tiny bit more difficult to work with when it’s dry. I was really curious to try it wet and today I finally did :)!
I have to say pigments reach a whole new level of awesome when used wet..not because they are less beautiful dry, but because it feels like you get a 2 in 1 deal. Foil them, and it would seem like a whole new product!
To make the look even more dramatic, I pulled out another bright colour from the box: the Electric gel liner from MUG. Bright electric blue. With orange. Fantastic, right?!
I am not sure you noticed but the mascaras (yes plural ;)) are also colourful…upper lashes – brown; lower lashes – blue. So, this is not your regular everyday look but it was really fun to do it!
What I used:
- Essence I love stage e/s base
- Barry M dazzle dust Burnt Orange (foiled)
- GOSH powder effect Glamour (foiled)
- MUG e/s Bada Bing
- MUG e/s Cocoa Bear
- MUG e/s Beaches and Cream
- MUG gel liner Electric
- Essence long-lasting eye pencil #02 Hot Chocolate (for tight-lining of the upper lashes waterline)
- Max Factor False Lash effect mascara 24 hours Black Brown
- Oriflame Fat Lash funky mascara Blue
What do you think of this crazy look? I hope you like it 🙂
Have a lovely weekend!