Good day to you all!
Here the sun is shining and autumn feels pleasant…and the colour of the day is orange. I am not picking colours for makeup deliberately each day…it just happens so that the accents of this lovely Friday are centered around orange.
If you are curious, how it goes is that I sit in front of my makeup stash (let me know if you’d like me to show you that btw! use the comments section :)), I stare at all the pretty colours and get inspired. Sometimes, I start, get some colours on the lid and only after decide how to proceed. Other times, I know what I would like to achieve from A to Z.
Going back to my Essence pigments, today I decided it was time for WOW it’s orange! to see the world. WOW it’s orange! is a matte, bright pinkish-orange colour. I wouldn’t say it’s orange orange but I find it an interesting shade.
It seemed like it would combine really nicely with yellow and purple, so the look turned out quite colourful in the end, but I really enjoyed the result:
List of products used:
- Essence I love stage e/s base
- NYX JEP Milk
- Essence colour art pigment #09 Be my Brightsmaid
- Essence colour art pigment #06 WOW it’s orange!
- Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 darks palette
- Sleek Snapshots palette
- Nivea e/s Vintage Rose
- Max Factor black kohl pencil
- MUG e/s Corrupt
- Essence long-lasting eye pencil #16 Coolest Chick
- Max Factor Clump Defy False Lash effect mascara
Let me know how you like this colourful look 🙂