Chapter 3 of my daytime look series will be dedicated to autumn, since, whether we like it or not, summer has waved us goodbye (a thought I can barely stand…only the prospect of Christmas keeps my spirits up once the cold wave hits :))
This makeup look is slightly heavier than the previous ones, but the colours I used are very neutral and flattering for this season.
First of all, my apologies that the photos are not the best…most of the “good” daylight was gone. Sorry!
Next, to the look itself. I used only MakeupGeek (MUG) e/s today, to not make it too complicated product-wise. What I used, and for what purpose:
- Essence I love stage e/s base
- MUG e/s Shimma Shimma (inner corner of the eye)
- MUG e/s Glamorous (on the moving lid; a very beautiful satin finish coppery-gold colour which would look absolutely amazing, if you have blue or green eyes)
- MUG e/s Gold Digger (in between Shimma Shimma and Glamorous as a transition colour; Gold Digger is a satin finish gold yellow colour…veeery pretty!)
- MUG e/s Bada Bing (in the outer V and on the lower lash line; Bada Bing is a stunning chocolate brown e/s with fine red glitter. It is among my favourite e/s from MUG!)
- MUG e/s Chickadee (above outer V, for blending purposes; Chickadee is a matte finish warm orange e/s…I love using it for blending)
- MUG e/s Beaches and Cream (under the brow bone; as I have also said before, Beaches and Cream is a matte finish cream-beige-y e/s which is a must-have for blending, especially under the brow bone)
- Essence long-lasting eye pencil #15 Bling Bling (on the waterline, just for a pop of gold)
You can pair this with some lovely red, or berry-coloured lipstick for a stunning autumn look (ok, now I will stop with the autumn-related talk, promise! ;))
Hopefully you don’t find this too much for a daytime look, I know I wouldn’t 🙂