time for another daytime appropriate makeup look (in my book anyway ;)). What I love most about it, apart from how quick and easy it is to do, is that you get to wear two colours all day, no need to change your makeup. Just turn a bit to the left, and it’s reddish-brown…Then turn slightly to the right, and it’s metallic blue-gree…The clues were obvious, I am talking about the MUG pigment Insomnia.
A lot of you perhaps think there is no way they can pull off a duochrome pigment during daytime. Well, yes you can! I did yesterday :), and it felt pretty great too!
Another major discovery I have made about Insomnia is that it has very satisfactory staying power…over e/s base it remained on my lids for 10 hours. Quite impressive, right?!
Contrary to your expectations, this look is not overpowering and inappropriate for daytime…do you agree? Would you wear Insomnia to work?
List of products used:
- Hema e/s base
- MUG pigment Insomnia (all over the lid)
- MUG e/s Frappe (crease and a bit above towards the brow bone)
- MUG e/s Beaches and Cream (for blending under the brow bone)
- MUG e/s Shimma Shimma (inner corner)
- Essence eyeliner pen black (to wing a bit of liner)
- Max Factor black kohl pencil (waterline)
- Max Factor Clump Defy False Lash effect mascara