Happy Friday everyone!
Apparently, it’s a special Friday, because both Sugarpill and Concrete Minerals are having massive sales. So, if you are into buying awesome makeup that’s vegan and cruelty-free, check these companies out. Thanks to these sales, I will finally have my very first (yaaay!!!) Sugarpill goodies in a few weeks. Naturally, once they are here, you will find out! I already had an order with Concrete Minerals, so I couldn’t make use of the sales :/…but you should! They offer glorious shades of loose mineral e/s and ship for free internationally on orders over $50. I found them recently. I have become addicted to the tutorials of the Biohazardous Beauty, and she uses them often in her videos.
Anyway, not the point of this post hahaha.
So, the point of this post is a makeup look I did with my new Inglot babies. You will surely see those being used big time from now on….as I already stated my undying love for them in my previous post, that shouldn’t come as much of a surprise to you 😉
As I was looking at my Inglot palette today, it struck me how well the baby pink an the dark pink -red shades complemented each other. If you make a few adjustments to it, this look can easily be wearable daytime makeup.
What do you think? =>
I did pop a bit of the golden shade on the lower lash line, just for fun, but it can easily be skipped, to tone the look down.
List of products used:
- Essence I love stage e/s base
- NYX JEP Milk (applied as a thin base)
- Inglot e/s #488 (gorgeous matte baby pink with tiny sparkles)
- Inglot e/s #614 (dark matte pink-red with sparkles)
- MUG e/s Bitten (to intensify the crease)
- MUG e/s Chickadee
- MUG e/s Beaches and Cream
- Inglot e/s #616 (golden yellow shade, also with sparkles)
- Inglot Body Sparkles #65 (beautiful tiny glitter which I will show you in my next post)
- Essence eyeliner pen
- Max Factor black kohl pencil
- Max Factor Wild Mega Volume volumising mascara