A short makeup post today :).
So I figured, before I formally introduce you to my Concrete Minerals loose eyeshadows, I will show you some makeup looks with them.
Yesterday, you saw White Rabbit and Daydream: the white-pinkish and baby blue eyeshadows…And today is the day of the greens. Please meet: Detox and Swamped (cute names, ha?!)
Detox is the mint green on the lid. It has really pretty silver sparkles too. Swamped is a dark green with a yellow undertone. I used it in the outer V, and also wet on he lower lash line (mixed with Duraline).
Both are very pretty, don’t you think?
Anyway, what I used:
- Essence I love stage e/s base
- NYX JEP Milk
- Concrete Minerals loose eyeshadow Detox
- Concrete Minerals loose eyeshadow Swamped
- Urban Decay Deluxe e/s box (Honey and Graffiti)
- MUG e/s Beaches and Cream
- Essence colour art pigment Be My Brightsmaid
- Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner pen
- Max Factor Wild Mega Volume volumising mascara
Have a nice evening everyone! 🙂