And now finally I get to show some makeup 🙂 Naturally, it had to feature some of my new MUG pigments.
I created a look inspired by Marlena from Makeup Geek, since I saw something similar she made a while ago. I hope you don’t really mind that it is once again, autumn-inspired 😉
The look has green, gold, orange, red and brown:
And then I felt as if a pair of falsies were missing, so:
It was sort of a challenge for me to fit all these colours on the lid, but this is exactly how I imagined the look in my head.
What I used:
- Essence I love stage e/s base
- Sleek eye dust Green with Envy
- MUG pigment Liquid Gold
- MUG pigment Blitz
- Barry M dazzle dust Burnt Orange
- MUG e/s Razzleberry
- MUG e/s Bada Bing
- MUG e/s Cosmopolitan
- MUG e/s Chickadee
- MUG e/s Beaches and Cream
- MUG e/s Corrupt
- Max Factor black kohl pencil
- Max Factor Wild Mega Volume volumising mascara
- Eye Candy false lashes #007
How do you like this look? And just fyi, I did go out today wearing a look like this one ;)…would you?