Hello ladies (and hubby, of course..my most faithful fan and probably the only male to ever read this blog :P),
Can I just say how extremely pleased I am with the Essence colour art pigments!!! I wanted to start with that because it doesn’t happen to me very often that I buy something for an euro (yes, I scored a few in a major discount for €1 each !) and don’t end up throwing it away. I actually love all three of them 🙂 I got a pale yellow-y one, a dark khaki green, and a blue one. Lovely pigments! Normally they cost €2,59 which is still a great bargain for 2,5 g of product, so if you don’t have them yet, go, run, get some!!!
I used the blue one, “Dory in Love” (the colour really is like that cute forgetful fishie from Finding Nemo) and after applying it on my lid I was definitely “Mari in Love” =>
It is such a bright, but nonethless flattering blue colour with tiny shimmer. It applies effortlessly, very little fall out…I love it!
The full list of products I used includes:
- Essence I love stage e/s base
- NYX JEP Milk (thin layer as a base for the pigment to stick to easier)
- Essence colour art pigment #17 Dory in Love
- Ben Nye pigment Sun Yellow
- MUG e/s Chickadee
- MUG e/s Appletini
- MUG e/s Beaches and Cream
- MUG e/s Shimma Shimma
- Max Factor kohl pencil blue
- Catrice Glamour Doll volume mascara
- Essence Frame for Fame single lashes
“Get the blues” with Essence, you will not regret it!