Hellooo autumn ladies!
I am going out for a small shopping session with my beautiful friend, Manuela, and I did a very easy daytime-appropriate makeup. So, I thought let’s share this with you…and since I am already all dressed up, I can add an outfit of the day tag 🙂 Two birds with one stone: my favourite!
The makeup is very very simple…just gold and warm brown on the eyes paired with red lips, perfect for this season!!!
I can tell you all the products that I have used:
- Skin79 super plus bb cream (I am planning a review of my bb creams!)
- Bourjois Healthy Balance unifying powder (dark beige)
- Bourjois cream blush #02 (you cannot really see it on the photo but it’s a lovely peachy cream to powder blush. I will do a review of my blushes as well!..boy so many reviews!)
- Essence I love stage e/s base
- MUG e/s Pretentious
- MUG e/s Gold Digger
- MUG e/s Beaches and Cream
- MUG e/s Bada Bing
- Essence long-lasting eye pencils (Hot Chocolate and Bling Bling)
- Essence long-lasting lipstick On the Catwalk! (just got it yesterday and I luuuv the colour; I did a review of my other lipsticks from this collection, check it out here)
And for my outfit, I picked one of my pretty autumn dresses from Orsay (big fan of this brand, sadly they are not available in the Netherlands). Normally, I’d wear high-heels with this outfit, but I did something to my foot and it hurts so bad I’ve been limping all day :/. So my comfy black boots had to do.
Did I really have to be touching that Dracena tree??!?!?!? When I tell you I am not much of a model, I do not kid 🙂
I hope you enjoy my daytime makeup idea of today!!!