Last Friday I saw a very interesting post in the blog of the lovely and always so full of ideas WomanBerry. A challenge… who doesn’t love a challenge?!
Together with another Bulgarian beauty blogger, LeSoleil, they picked a makeup look (a random one from the vast amount offered online) and recreated it. Such a simple idea, and yet so much fun…because inevitably the same makeup look will turn out completely different due to various eye shapes, sizes and colours, different products used, and last but not least…everyone’s personal touch.
My first thought when I read the blog post was, darn I wish I could take part in this!…and upon sharing my enthusiasm, I was invited to try it out as well :D.
So, here is my version of the look:
- Essence I love stage e/s base
- NYX JEP Milk
- Essence Ticket to Paradise shimmer powder ( I didn’t have an e/s in the same colour, as the one in the original look, so I had to improvise :))
- MUG e/s Bada Bing
- MUG e/s Frappe
- MUG e/s Beaches and Cream
- MUG e/s Shimma Shimma
- MUG e/s Poolside
- Essence colour art pigment Dory in Love
- Essence eyeliner pen black (my first time using a pen as an eyeliner…interesting experience…)
- Max Factor Wild Mega Volume volumising mascara
Thank you for letting me take part in this, I had fun!
Hopefully plenty of interesting challenges will follow!