I had an inspiration today to do a bit more with gold…so both of my posts for the day will have a gold touch to them 🙂 So, if you are a gold fan, read up =>
A while ago, I showed you the swatches of some Barry M and Sleek pigments that I have…I have done a couple of looks with some of them in the meantime, but so far none have featured the Green Gold Barry M dazzle dust…?!?!?!?… This realization was striking given how in love I am with this pigment..it’s freakin’ gorgeous isn’t it?! It really is a gold colour with an olive green undertone.
After that was decided, the rest just happened. I paired Green Gold with two other pigments – Green with Envy from Sleek, and Jungle Fever from Essence.
Green with Envy is a beautiful light green with a yellow undertone…so to me it made a lot of sense to combine it with Green Gold. Finally, to darken the look I added the dark olive green colour art pigment Jungle Fever from Essence.
Of course, such a dark look required falsies, and I used my current favourites from Eye Candy. So what do you think?
As you can see, I am still practicing with my beloved liquid liner…I am starting to get why one sometimes HAS TO use it, but I am not fully convinced yet hahaha
If you are curious, this is the full list of products I used to achieve this look:
- Essence I love stage e/s base
- NYX JEP Milk (thin thin layer as a base for the pigments)
- Sleek eye dust Green with Envy
- Barry M dazzle dust Green Gold (!!!Editorial note!!! if you have this pigment, try to pat it on the lid, instead of swiping it or blending it, because it tends to become black at the spots where you swipe with the brush…don’t ask me why though, no clue)
- Essence colour art pigment #21 Jungle Fever
- MUG e/s Frappe
- MUG e/s Beaches and Cream
- Makeup Studio liquid liner (black)
- Max Factor black kohl pencil
- Catrice Glamour Doll volume mascara
- Eye Candy false lashes #003
What do you think about this look? Do the colours blend well together?
Let me know in the comments 🙂